B.A. - B Social Work - Graduate Certificate in Mental Health Practice - Accredited Mental Health Social Worker - Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and Training - Member of Australian Association of social Workers (AASW) - Clinical member of Australian Association of Family Therapy (AAFT)
Anne has many years of experience in Individual, Relationship, Family Therapy and Training. She has practiced Clinical Social Work at basic and advanced levels in government and non-government agencies. Since 1994, Anne has worked in private practice as a Therapist in Bunbury, Mandurah and currently in Perth. She also provides training to other professionals’ in Relationship and Family Therapy with government; non-government and private organisations.
Diploma in Community Services - Cert IV Workplace Assessment and Training
Jim brings experience of many years training and facilitation to diverse groups and individuals. He is an experienced facilitator who has worked in both Government and Private Organisations.
Jim is experienced in Individual and Group Psycho-education, which includes Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD), Mindfulness, Anger, Forgiveness, Self-Talk and the Change Process. He has conducted Workshops in Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury and the Pilbara.
AHA Counselling and Training Approach:
- Our approach is humanistic, strengths’ based and systemic which includes respect for all clients’ and training participants’ who bring their lived experience and expertise to the counselling and training sessions.
- Good communication skills are essential to promote unity and peace between humans.
- Counselling and training are not the only means of change, people need to take into account all the resources they may have in their life.
- At times, we may not have all of the skills and knowledge or to be the appropriate resource to be effective with all clients in every particular time.
- We have Respect, Integrity and are privileged to be in contact with our clients and training participants’ life’s journey.