Clinical Supervision, Training & Workshops
Anne has extensive experience in supervising Social Workers, Psychologists, Counsellors and other health professionals in the government sector, non-government and Private Practitioners.
She has attended supervision workshops provided by Edith Cowan University and the University of Western Australia for Social Work Supervisors, the Supervision Training Course at the Wasley Centre, Perth and One-week Intensives with Professor Maurizio Andolfi on the 'Self' as Therapist.
Anne has a strong commitment to her own ongoing professional development and Supervision with includes reflective practice:-
”Reflective practice encourages independent thinking and learning and helps therapists to develop a systemic process of critical enquiry to investigate and critique their own practice.
It encourages therapists to be self-reflective and develop confidence to think hypothetically regarding change.
This allows the Therapist to pose questions for exploration, construct a new lens to conceptualise therapy and the therapeutic relationship and develop awareness of the personal as well as the professional self.”
Family Centred Practice based on Systems Theory and Family Therapy. Appropriate for government and non-government agencies providing services to individuals and families.
- Staff member with the William Street Family Therapy Centre 2 Year Accredited Graduate Diploma Course in Relationship and Family Therapy; Director |Aldo Gurgone.
- Family Centred Practice Training and Supervision to Clinicians’ at Child and Adolescent Mental Health Clinics, Health Department of WA.
- Advanced Counselling in Mental health Issues; Workplace Orientation and Systemic Counselling and Family Therapy to the Sophia College of Counselling, Brunswick, WA. Director| Dr. Patricia Sherwood.
- Introduction to Family Therapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Genograms and Family Sculpting
- Mental Health to Consumers, Carers and Professionals
- Stress Management
- Personal Growth – Living Happy workshops